Victorian Ride Calendar
|Please Note: If you are a Ride Leader and the above details are insufficient, please email The Webmaster|
|Other Rides we know about - not run by AWRA|
Ride Co-ordinator – Craig Dixon - Tel: - Mobile: 0409 869 873
Please provide a short pre-ride briefing that outlines the basic safety precautions that we in the AWRA like to observe when riding in groups, and a little about the ride and the rest stop locations.
- Each motorcyclist is responsible for at least the following;
- The roadworthiness of your vehicle (including trailer)
- That you are in a fit condition to control the vehicle, (including trailer)
- Make sure you have a full tank of fuel before departing on a ride
- That you obey all the traffic rules and ride in a safe manner.
- That you ride in a considerate manner that does not endanger, or unnecessarily inconvenience other road users.
- To be correctly attired for safe motorcycling.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy ride and the company